Talking with my new boss
Jane…..Are you free now ?
- Yes, I am.
Will you come to my office now please ?
- Yes, David , I’ll be there a moment.
So, Jane How are you settling in?
- Everything seems to be fine.
Have you got everything you need?
- No,not yet I need to go to stationery department.
About the contract
Have you read and signed your contract yet?
Do you understand the terms of conditions?
- How long does the probation period last?
The probation period lasts for 3 months.
- And then, what happen ?
I will review your performance.
- Can you tell me what parts of my performance you will look at?
Yes, I will look at your punctuality work performance and your relations with me.
- What happen not to pass my probation?
If you do not have, then you will need to find another job.
- Do I get the second chance here?
No, I am sorry, you do not have second chance.
Question about office policy
- And what is the yearly evaluation?
Ever year you will evaluate your performance. Then I will decide whether or not
You deserve a pay raise.
- Does the company also provide medical insurance?
- How much holiday time am I allowed?
You are allowed two weeks every year.