English Spoken Pattern - 147
1. You only have to ask her in order to know what has happened.
2. You only have to call her in order to know whether she will come or not.
3. I only have to consult the digital dictionary in order to find out the meaning of a word I don’t know.
4. You only have to ask the teacher in order to solve the problem.
5. You only have to get some newspapers in order to find the advertisements you need.
Teacher: Have you started your report yet?
Student: I’m having a hard time getting the information.
Teacher: It’s so easy to get information these days.
Student: Then how can I get it?
Teacher: You only have to search the Internet in order to get the information you’re looking for.
Student: Oh, I didn’t think of that.