-I don't know where the library is.
- Do you know where the library is?
- Where is the library?
- What does this taste like?
- I don't know what it tastes like.
- Do you know what it tastes like?
- Where did you buy this cake?
- I can't remember where I bought it.
- Where did they move to?
- I have no idea where they moved to.
- Does anyone know where they moved to?
- Why do leaves change color in the fall.
- I don't know why they change colors.
- Is there a website that can explain why leaves change color in the fall?
- How long has she been gone on her trip.
- I'm not sure how long she's been gone.
- Does anyone know how long she's been gone?
- How much did you pay for those shoes?
- I'm not sure how much I paid for them.
- Does the receipt show how much I paid for them?